Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.medprodocuae.com
Med Prodoc Conferences takes your privacy very seriously and respects the confidentiality and integrity of any information you provide us as a user of the website located at www.medprodocuae.com (here in after will be known as the “Website”).
Collection of Information
The Website will only collect personal information which includes information that can be used to identify and contact an individual such as name, email address, screen name, mailing address, phone number, credit card details and such other information necessary for registration of event on the website or for performing one or more of the activities listed on the Website (hereinafter will be known as the “Personal Information”). We gather Personal Information about people (Users) who access and use the Website and we consider such Personal Information sensitive in nature, including:
- Personal Information provided as a result of you using an online service available through the Website;
- Personal Information provided to us by you through any other method (including, without limitation, correspondence or discussions through the Website);
- Aggregated data, which track traffic to the Website but do not relate to your Personal Information;
- Cookies (pieces of information transferred to your computer hard drive for record keeping).
The Personal Information collected will be held by us or on our behalf by such other agent as we may appoint from time to time in providing the service to you. The Personal Information collected may be shared with the Organizers for confirmation of your ticket and/or for allowing Organizers to verify the ticket at the venue/event.
When you visit or use our Service, we collect and store information about you, your computer and your activities. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your computer’s IP address; technical information about your computer or electronic device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system).
- Account information: your full name, email address, zip code and any other information that you provide with your account, such as your gender, nationality, birth date, mobile number, address or picture.
- We also store your preferences and settings (time zone, language, etc.), on our servers and locality on your device to provide you a consistent experience over repeated visits for the Service.
- Your content: The information that you post on the Website, including your reviews, photos, comments, likes, lists, your account profile and/or any other information posted on the Website.
- The URL of the last web page you visited before visiting our Service.
- The search terms you have looked up and results you selected and how long you visited our Service and which features you used.
- Communications between you and other users or merchants through our Service and the advertisements you clicked.
- Your transnational Information: If you make reservations or purchases through the Service, we may collect and store some information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions. These may include data including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, and credit card information. This information may be shared with third parties and organizers who help in process and fulfill your requests. When you submit credit card numbers, we encrypt the information using industry standard technologies and after obtaining your prior consent. If you write reviews about businesses with which you transact through the Service, we may publicly display the fact that you transacted with those businesses. We use the information to improve the Service’s functionality, quality and also personalize your experience. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support, message you, and comply with legal obligations.
- Please note that some of this information is automatically collected without you voluntarily choosing to provide this information to us.
Cookies & Web Beacons:
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
When you visit our Service, we may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you. We do this to store your preferences, collect statistical data and track your use of our Service. Advertising companies (including but not limited to Google and Facebook) may also place cookies on your computer to track your activities across various sites so that they can display targeted ads.
Cookies are widely used, and most web browsers are configured initially to accept cookies automatically. If you prefer not to accept cookies, you may adjust and configure your browser settings accordingly. However, if you turn off cookies, or refuse to accept a request to place a cookie, some features and services on the Service may not function properly.
“Web beacons” (also known as internet tags, single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, and invisible GIFs) are tiny graphics on a web page or in an e-mail message that are used to track pages viewed or messages opened. Web beacons tell the web site server information such as the IP address and browser type related to the visitor’s computer. Like many websites, we employ Web beacons in online advertisements that bring people to our Website and on different pages of our Website. Web beacons provide us with information on how many times a page is opened and which information is consulted.
Mobile Device IDs:
If you’re using our Service on mobile or on any smart device, we may use device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of the applications. Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted. Advertising companies may use device IDs to track your use of the applications, track the number of ads displayed, measure ad performance and display ads that are more relevant to you. Analytics companies may use device IDs to track information about usage of the applications.
The purpose of collecting information from you. When you “opt in” to the service we expect to receive information. Some of the reasons for collecting Personal Information include:
- To provide you with information on, and enable you to use, any online services available through the Website.
- To monitor, develop and improve the Website, and ensure that content of the Website is presented in the most effective manner to the users.
- To investigate any complaints relating to misuse of the Website.
- To contact you for general business and marketing purposes relating to the Website.
- To respond to queries and/or comments you have forwarded to us.
- Analysis in aggregate form (identifiable characteristics removed so that you remain anonymous).
You agree that we may disclose your information as follows:
- To organizers of the event and our related companies in relation to the provision to you of the online service available through the Website.
- We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.
- Where we reasonably believe there has been an infringement of your rights or those of a third party and we reasonably believe disclosure of your information may remedy or assist in the remedy of the infringement; and
- Aggregate information and other information that does not personally identify you to such third parties as we may see fit.
Consequences of non-provision of information
Failure by you to provide the necessary Personal Information when requested may result in certain online services not being available to you as expected.
We may use or disclose user information and/or your Personal Information: in response to a legal direction, such as a subpoena, court order, or government demand; to comply with the law; in connection with a threat of litigation; to investigate or report illegal activity; to protect our legal rights, our customers, our Service or users of our Service; or to enforce our rights or defend claims. We may also transfer your information to another company in connection with a corporate restructuring, such as a sale or merger.
We may need to contact you to comply or cooperate with a legal direction. For this purpose, we will use the email address provided to us by you. All communications sent by us at such email address shall be deemed to have been communicated to you.
Access, Deletion and changes to your personal information
You may access, update or delete your Personal Information or modify your account preferences for the medprodocuae.com services by accessing the Website. Please note that when you delete your account, we may retain your account information for a reasonable period of time afterward for the purpose of internal account management and fraud prevention activities.
Your Personal Information is available for you to view and amend on the Website.
If you have any questions at all about your personal information, please contact us:
- S#04, Y2 England Cluster International City,
- Dubai – UAE
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Opting in and opting out
Safeguards in place
Please note that the Personal Information you provide to us is stored in our secured servers. However, as no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, we cannot ensure or warranty the security of any information you transmit or receive through the Website. These activities are conducted at your own risk.
Our servers are located mainly in United Arab Emirates and various locations in the World Wide Web cloud; therefore, if you choose to provide us with Personal Information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers in the location mentioned herein-above.
Our Service is not intended for use by children under the age of eighteen (18) or those who are minors as per the laws applicable in their respective jurisdiction. We do not knowingly allow children under the age of eighteen (18) to register for any Service, and we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen (18). If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Information without parent/ legal guardian’s consent, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information without parent/ legal guardian’s consent, we would take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
We operate through secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the Personal Information provided by you.
Dispute Resolution for Residents of United Arab Emirates
General Data Protection Regulations
If any User is a European citizen and is governed by the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”), he will have the rights as prescribed under the GDPR, including right to access, rectify, and erase any information and right to restrict and object to the processing of certain information relating to him and his account. You have a right to withdraw your consent for the use, processing or sharing of any data collected by us. To exercise your rights under the GDPR, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.