This is a 2 days intensive foundation course in Cosmetic Gynecology Surgical procedure in which you will learn the fundamental techniques for all Cosmetic Invasive procedures with hands-on training and clinical case based discussions.
- To discern between deceptive / unethical and non-deceptive / unethical practice in Surgical Cosmetic Gynecology helping you to understand procedures, which can be performed safely and the procedures, which have a potential to cause harm.
- Understanding of Female Sexual Function, Dysfunction, Orgasmic Dysfunction.
- Understanding the basic principles of Surgical Cosmetic Gynecology in terms of patient selection, pre- & post-surgical care.
- Understanding of gross & functional anatomy of the vulvo-vaginal structure including labia majora, labia minora, clitoral frenulum, clitoral prpuce, vagina & perineum and G-spot.
- Familiarizing multiple surgical interventions for Vaginal Rejuventation including G-Spotplasty, Posterior Perinoplasty, Vaginal Introitoplasty, Perineal Body Reconstruction, Hymeneal Plate, Hymeneal Ring & Hymeneal Membrane Reconstruction.
- Awareness of multiple surgical techniques for Labia Minora Labiaplasty and concerns thereof.
- Understanding new surgical plastic and cosmetic interventions for Labia Minora, Labia Majora, Clitoral Frenulum & Clitorial Prepuce.
- Understanding the cause of the acquired sensation of wide & smooth vagina.
- Awareness of the marketing tools available to improve your practice visibility and volume.
- Understanding the significance of documentation of signs and symptoms, the patient’s specific desires, review of risks and complications, alternatives to selected treatment(s), understanding appropriate expectations, and informed consent and what that includes.
- What is evidence based, and what is not?
SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- The Final Birth of Sub-Specialty of Cosmetic Gynecology: Birth pangs
- Cosmetic Gynecology: From an illegitimate child to an legitimate child
- What is deceptive and what’s not?
- Why deceptive & harmful procedures must not be done and marketed?
- Vulvo-vaginal Anatomy as it relates to Surgical interventions in Cosmetic Plastic Gynecology
- Patient Selection for Surgical Procedures
- Informed Consent: What to Include
- Fundamental Principles of Cosmetic Surgery
- Choosing the cosmetically correct incisions and correct sutures
- Pre- and Post-operative Care
- G-Spot plasty
- Vaginal Rejuvenation: Surgical techniques
- Labia majora plasty: Different techniques
- Labiaplasty (Labia minora plasty): Different techniques
- Clitoral Hood Reduction
- Perineal Body Reconstruction
- Medical Photography
Date :April 16 – 18, 2020
Venue : Dubai, U.A.E
Course Type :Practical Training Workshop
Minimum Qualifications :MBBS
Who Can Attend: Gynecologist, Aesthetic Physicians, Urologist & Plastic Surgeons