23 & 24 JAN 2020 DUBAI
Basic to Advanced
HANDS-ON & CLINICAL CASE DISCUSSIONS ON LEEP & CRYOTHERAPY
It is a 2-days condensed certified by Clinically-oriented colposcopy training course organized in collaboration with the University of Montreal and the University of Alexandria. The course will also include a well-structured Hands-on training on LEEP and Cryotherapy for every participant under expert’s guidance.
The Masterclass will concentrate on two-way communication sessions, Video-demonstration sessions and Clinical case-scenario discussions in this colposcopy course. Medprodoc will arrange the CME hours from DHA.
SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Acquiring and/or updating your knowledge about cervical cancer screening strategies.
- Identification of Transformation Zone and the natural history of CIN progression.
- Learning about HPV induced cervical carcinogenesis.
- Updating the knowledge about primary cervical cancer screening using HOV DNA testing.
- Discussing updated issues about cervical cancer vaccination programs.
- Discussing different clinical case scenarios and specific situations.
- Getting familiar with the Art of Colposcopy and diagnosis of CIN.
- Learning the Tips and Tricks in treatment of CIN using different modalities.
- Mastering the LEEP and Cryotherapy techniques on high-quality simulators.
- Exploring the Novel and future technologies in cervical and anogenital cancer prevention.