- To discern between deceptive / unethical and non-deceptive / unethical practice in Cosmetic Gynecology helping you to understand procedures, which can be performed safely and the procedures, which have a potential to cause harm.
- Understanding of Female Sexual Function, Dysfunction, Orgasmic Dysfunction.
- Completing Knowledge in terms of patient selection, pre- and post- procedure care in Non-Surgical Cosmetic Gynecology.
- Understanding the causes of the acquired sensation of wide vagina and smooth vagina.
- Familiarizing with the non-surgical options for Vaginal Rejuvenation with better understanding of differences between various energy-based devices, especially radiofrequency and lasers, the use of fillers in Vulvo-Vaginal area and Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP).
- Awareness of the marketing tools available to improve your practice visibility and volume.
- Understanding the significance of documentation of signs and symptoms, the patient’s specific desires, review of risks and complications, alternatives to selected treatment(s), understanding appropriate expectations, and informed consent and what that includes.
- What is evidence based, and what is not?
SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- The Final Birth of Sub-Specialty of Cosmetic Gynecology: Birth pangs
- Cosmetic Gynecology: From an illegitimate child to an legitimate child
- What is deceptive and what’s not?
- Why deceptive & harmful procedures must not be done and marketed?
- Vulvo-vaginal Anatomy as it relates to Surgical interventions in Cosmetic Plastic Gynecology
- Patient Selection for Surgical Procedures
- Informed Consent: What to Include
- Fundamental Principles of Cosmetic Surgery
- Choosing the cosmetically correct incisions and correct sutures
- Pre- and Post-operative Care
- G-Spot plasty
- Vaginal Rejuvenation: Surgical techniques
- Labia majora plasty: Different techniques
- Labiaplasty (Labia minora plasty): Different techniques
- Clitoral Hood Reduction
- Perineal Body Reconstruction
- Medical Photography
Date :April 16 – 18, 2020
Venue : Dubai, U.A.E
Course Type :Practical Training Workshop
Minimum Qualifications :MBBS
Who Can Attend: Gynecologist, Aesthetic Physicians, Urologist & Plastic Surgeons